You can do anything if you set your mind to it, don't forget it. I'm serious. (This is a build team application.)

IGN: Unboxyourmail
Discord: Harry
About You: Gluten-Free Oats (21%), Rice Syrup, SOYA Protein Crunchies (SOYA Protein, Tapioca Starch, Salt) (14%), Dark Chocolate Flavour Coating (Sugar, Palm Oil*, Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin) (13%), Vegetable Oils (Palm*, Sunflower, Rapeseed), Coconut Chips (8%) SOYA Flour, Raw Cane Sugar, Salt & Natural Flavourings. * sustainably sourced. Allergy Information: May also contain traces of sesame, peanuts, other nuts and milk. :slight_smile:

Preferred Building Style: I can build anything as I refuse to allow Theresa May and the Conservatives to incarcerate my creativity.
Previous Build Team Experience: I almost got into this one team called WoA but they closed before I could infiltrate their headquarters and loot all the gold.
World Edit Experience: Quite a bit.
What would you like to learn?: The meaning of life.
Link to Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/lBUBi I’ve done way more than this, but either didn’t take screenshots or I deleted them.

Addios.

You’ve only submitted screenshots of one build style. Might be an idea to show some more variety?

when you put a painting of a tree, on a tree

You’re a gluten free coconut flapjack? Guess that makes you quite popular on Tumblr. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, in all seriousness, I like the builds you’ve done so far, I have had time to take a look and there is definitely potential. However, we do want proper answers to the questions, because we use them for the second half of the application process.
Also, if you do feel like you have multiple styles you feel comfortable with, please do show them to us. Understanding what you are capable of gives us a much better understanding of your capability. :slight_smile:

-Siil

I’ve built in countless styles, but as I said, I don’t have the screenshots or map saves anymore. Give me a random place/time in the world - or even something mythical - and I’ll build something to prove my versatility.