What's your Hogwarts House?

You Are 31% Hufflepuff, 27% Ravenclaw, 25% Gryffindor, and 17% Slytherin!
Cool

You Are 48% Slytherin, 24% Gryffindor, 23% Ravenclaw, and 5% Hufflepuff!
You are relentless in your pursuit of success, making you a perfect fit for Slytherin, but your willingness to take risks makes you somewhat compatible with the typical traits of Gryffindor house. People who don’t know you well are often intimidated by your reserved demeanour, and you have very few close friends. You are loyal to few, and definitely prioritise personal success over close relationships.

Your slight compatibility with Ravenclaw house hints at an appreciation for knowledge and wisdom, though they are not priorities for you.

Cool.

“You Are 35% Ravenclaw, 32% Slytherin, 20% Gryffindor, and 13% Hufflepuff!” least I’m not a Hufflepuff, but difference between RavenClaw and Slytherin is practically none sooo…

linking directly to buzzfeed
its like you want to pay the clickbaiters

anyways I got 49% Ravenclaw, 24% Gryffindor, 14% Hufflepuff, and 13% Slytherin

39% Ravenclaw, 32% Gryffindor, 18% Slytherin, and 11% Hufflepuff!

Hello from a Ravendor

You Are 34% Ravenclaw, 28% Gryffindor, 19% Hufflepuff, and 19% Slytherin!

You believe above all in the importance of wisdom, which is why you undoubtedly belong in Ravenclaw, but your sense of adventure means you may also have an affinity for Gryffindor house. You are a thrill-seeker – you love to travel and there’s nothing more exciting to you than new experiences – and believe that adventure is essential in the pursuit of knowledge. You are brave, but would never intentionally put yourself in danger, placing you firmly in Ravenclaw.

Your slight compatibility with Hufflepuff house suggests a deep love and appreciation for those close to you, which you may keep hidden for fear of being hurt.

Hey, cool. I’m a lion bodied, winged, tailed, clawed, creature, with a raven head.

(Get it b/c Ravenclaws are smart…so, therefore ‘head’. Ha. I think its funny)

~Arch

Ayyy

Im 44% Gryffindor lul and like 17% Slytherin

Lol that’s sad cause it’s written by the author

You Are 49% Hufflepuff, 24% Gryffindor, 16% Ravenclaw, and 11% Slytherin!

Always known it!

I think I was around 20% for all of them.

I chose Ravenclaw.

Tbh im shocked it just didnt say 100% slytherin

just noticed this, Hanner, that aint how ya spell Gryffindor

Hah i had about the same

Gryffindor!

“You Are 46% Gryffindor, 23% Ravenclaw, 17% Slytherin, and 14% Hufflepuff!”

(even though I knew that already :wink: )

Haha, I knew I was wrong after I posted it the next day or so but was like oh well.

“You Are 35% Ravenclaw, 32% Gryffindor, 20% Slytherin, and 13% Hufflepuff!”

I’m a Ravenclaw! :smiley:

You Are 35% Gryffindor, 32% Ravenclaw, 19% Hufflepuff, and 14% Slytherin! I asked for ravenclaw Dang it lol. That quiz is easy to manipulate though, what a coincidence that all the other staff are in ravenclaw X) (pottermore is better)

You Are 40% Gryffindor, 31% Slytherin, 16% Ravenclaw, and 13% Hufflepuff!