Wait, now Siil is leaving too!?!

Well, not quite. Allow me to explain.

As a few of you may know, I have been planning a long term trip to Australia (the holy land of Claire) for just over a year now. Part of it is a travelling holiday, but I intend to stay out their longer on a work visa. Because of this first part, I will be travelling around a lot, which makes my staffing duties much harder to carry out in this near future. My time on the server has also dropped recently, in preparation for this move. So, with all of this in mind, I will be effectively dropping my position of staff during this period. I may occasionally pop up on Discord or the forums, but my presence will be minimal, at best.

However, after this period is a different story. I do intend to make a return of sorts once this part is over. How soon and how much I will be able to contribute is uncertain at this point, a lot is still to be decided regarding specifics, so I will probably make a “I’ve returned” post when I do. However, until that time, I must bid you all farewell, and hope that the wildlife, or the weather, or the locals don’t kill me before that.

A couple of immediate questions cleared out of the way

1. Build team. I’ve spoken to various players about taking over certain aspects of projects and work should continue as planned on them. I will be feeding info and I’m happy to provide some feedback where I can. But I want to fully encourage players to take the initiative and get stuck in. If you are unsure of what to do, ask and direction will be given.
  2. RP stuff. For the most part, Jon will be taking over the moderating of this and I encourage players to start their own stories and keep them going. We always wanted it to be player driven, so keep writing.

I want to stress that this isn’t an “I’ll hope things clear up and then I’ll be fine” kind of deal. I do have full intentions of returning, as I fully intend to be involved in the future workings of the server, though in what capacity is to be worked out.

So, until that time, I will bid you all a fond farewell.

-Siil, the last Arborean.

Goodbye siil i will miss your fancy words and tea loving ways. Do try and not be killed by a wallaby or anything

Sill,
Make sure its becomes a great travel holiday, we will take over your dutys until your return. So you better stay alive​:rofl::sneezing_face:

Aw man, this sucks D: I hope you have a great time, but don’t be gone too long <3

All three Build Team project leaders reply first… I think we made some wise picks @Siilvarra :slight_smile:

Safe travels, and enjoy yourself … and if you see a wild Claire out there … Run !

running-meme-run-for-your-lives
Have fun in Australia!

Ɛ> ǝʇᴉq sɹǝpᴉds ǝɥʇ ʇǝl ʇ,uop ˙ǝɔᴉoɥɔ pooƃ ʎpoolq ɐ ƃuᴉʞɐɯ ǝɹ,noʎ ʇnq 'ǝʇɐɯ noʎ ssᴉɯ ll,ǝM

Aww, hate to see you go for so long Siil, hope you have a great time in Claireland! :heart:

In the meantime, I am willing to fill the void you leave in our hearts by taking up siil’s position in his absence
=)

Get prepared for paragraphs of lore heading your way!

Claireland eh? Might get the chance to meet the mistress herself maybe :wink:
There goes the last Arborean… I miss em’ all but I think ill miss you most <3

oke @ironly, gimme dat lore

lol watch out for the weather aint some youre used to and the wild life will eat you so get them sneakers ready

Should @Claire88c be worried?

Ooops xD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Have fun!

I am awfully sorry to see you go for a time @Siilvarra. I’ll miss our friendly little chats on the server and on Discord. Do try to come back to us alive :wink: Good luck and have fun in Australia!

don’t forget to send postcards (on discord or forum) lol

Will miss ya Siil! ;-;
At least you’re coming back though