[RP Character] [Limbo] Georgar Shocklord

Name: Commander Georgar Shocklord

Species/Race: Unknown. Look’s like a man, but much longer lived.

Upbringing: Georgar was raised by a group of northern rangers who found him in the ruins of a city of the old world. Once he came of age (25), he left them, and wandered the far reaches of the North.Years later, and with many a scar and tale of battle, he found a man named Muzwall Frostwither. He was welcomed into his home, and spent the winter there. He and Muzwall have remained friends ever since.
Georgar was responsible for starting the war that brought down the Altori Empire. He fell a foul of the king, and after his small army was destroyed fled to his friend, Lord Frostwither. Together they managed to defeat the king. After the war was over, Geogar spent a few years serving as a general for the Northern Realm. However, he eventually grew weary of the lords endless politics, and broke away, with his own personal unit of soldiers following him. After a few adventures in Kleriel, he returned and built the Winterkeep, a towering fortress near an old Altor mine. However, after the troubles he had inadvertently caused y his actions in Kleriel, the Northern Realm sentenced him to die. Muzwall lead a small group of assassins to kill him, but a fight broke out, at the end of which Georgar killed his best friend. Horror-stricken, he has gone down a path of bloodlust and blind hate of everything Keelish, and holds Lord Kodi, Lord Crowport, and Ara’Gottix responsible in some twisted reasoning for the death of his friend.
Title (if applicable): Ranger, Commander, Lord Grimguard

Alliegance: None. He was a close friend of the late King Frostwither, Lord of the Northern Realm.

Cresera: Residence
Nemisan: Visitation
Empyrean: None
Aequus: None

Physical Appearance: He stands some 6.6 feet tall, with white skin and black eyes. He is quite strong, strong enough to climb a tower wearing armor and weapons. He has a jagged scar running down his left eye, and black hair. Multiple scars criss-cross down his back, reminder of an encounter with a dragon.
Equipment: He wears black and silver light armor, with a brown cloak thrown over it. He wields a bow and two swords in battle.
Talented horseman
Extremely skilled in combat, both personally and strategically
Strong and fast
He can be difficult to reason with.
Doesn’t always see the whole picture.
Bears an undying hatred of the lords who he felt betrayed him.

Welcome ranger, I will accept your services gladly

The pleasure is mine, my liege.

I would correct that to Altor Empire, not kingdom

May our paths cross one day, Sir!

Fixed the formatting.

Hello SirGeorgar

Liking the premise of the character, did you want to take part in the forum RP? It may also be worth switching over to the template here, to give your profile a bit more to it. :slight_smile:

Ooooooooh a tasty looking update

Updated everything, mostly backstory.

Cool, an interrestin charactor!

Imma go cry now