Realm of Allura Resource Pack!

Welcome to the resource pack!
#IMPORTANT:
If your new to the pack, or you have questions, please read “About The Pack”, “Compatibility” and the FAQ below. This pack is NOT a traditional resource pack, if you don’t read, you will be confused.

Total Item Count: 2,018
NEWS:

1.10 Update! New glowing textures!

This pack requires OptiFine 1.12.2_HD_U_B3 (or higher) in order to work, as it relies on the mod’s CIT features for the items to change texture.

You can activate multiple packs at once if you put them all in the selected resource pack list.

Realm of Allura Resource Pack

Invisible Item Frames
With this you can hide item frames, something you might find useful. Just activate it alongside your current packs.

These packs are also fun, combine them with our pack to enjoy even more custom content!

ItemBound - This pack has over 1200 items and counting…
TransMobifer - This pack alters mobs using name tags, over 50 to choose from!
Mobs+ - This pack adds over 100 randomized mob textures!
Additional Elytra’s - This pack has over 70 different Elytra to choose from!

(click to show)

unknown

47![26|312x312]

Use these crafting guides for making all the items.

Master Crafting Guide

Any item that you need to spawn with a command can be found and traded for at “Nate’s Custom Item Shop”, (type /warp and click “Public Warps,)” and for exclusive server related items, you can obtain through voting, or supporting the server.

(click to show)

With Optifine, a very simple performance mod, I’m able to add an unlimited amount of armor, weapon, and other item skins to the game.

What makes this pack different from most is that it doesn’t change default Minecraft, instead it lets you swap out certain graphics like weapons and armor textures (just two examples) to customize the look of the game yourself. (check the crafting guides)

Right now there are hundreds of items to choose from. Since these have to be created and they don’t change the default look of the game, this can be placed over any other resource pack you like, allowing extra customization to your experience on Allura and any other pack you enjoy using. Again… Allura’s texture pack does NOT change any default block, weapon, armor, mob or other texture in the game. If you dont use texture packs because you enjoy vanilla more, or you already have a preferred texture pack, this pack will only add more options!

(click to view)

This pack is fully usable alongside any resource pack that uses item models that are automatically generated from textures. Items that use custom block models will not be compatible with the pack. It also must be placed at the top of the active resource pack list for best effects.

Optifine is required in order to view the textures properly.
For the resource pack to work, certain settings must be turned on, after installing optifine. So head to options, then video settings…

Under “Details…”

• turn on alternate blocks

Under “Animations…”

• turn on terrain animated

• turn on textures animated

Under “Quality…”

• turn on custom items
  • turn on emissive texture
  • turn on custom entity models
  • turn on random mobs

[/details]

#FAQ (Frequently asked questions)

Q: Do I really need Optifine?
A: Yes. This pack will not work without it.

Q: Can you make a version without Optifine/for Pocket Edition/Win10/Console?
A: No, this is currently impossible.

Q: The journeymap mod doesn’t work with this pack. How can I fix it?
A: The problem isn’t with the pack itself, but with Optifine, newer version of it don’t work well with some mods, try using an older version that’s compatible with both this pack, and with journeymap.

Q: How do I install it?
A: You copy it into your resource packs folder.

Q: The resource pack isn’t working for me!
A: Provided you’ve installed Optifine, go to Options > Video Settings > Quality and check to see if Custom Item Textures is turned on. Also remember that you actually have to rename the items according to the crafting guides in order to see the different textures. I can’t help with much else beyond that. If the pack is set up properly and none of the textures are working, it may be an issue with Optifine on your computer.

Q: I have an idea for a new item! Can you add it to the pack?
A: I’ll do my best. Not all items can be modified like this though! Currently I can’t make pumpkin heads, boats, minecarts, saddles, horse armor, llama decorations, clocks, compasses, maps, leads, or blocks. Also I can’t make additional models.

Q: Why haven’t you added my suggestion yet? Did you forget?
A: I’ve got my own release schedule and I also get quite a few suggestions. I’ll get around to it, but please be patient.

Q: Do you have a version for 1.10/1.9 etc…
A: Right now the pack is backwards compatible down to 1.9.2. Just download the latest version. It will still work even though minecraft says it is not compatible.

Q: Can you give me access to the crafting docs?
A: No. I’m not sure why you would need it in the first place. If you’re looking to post suggestions, just send me a PM or post it here.

Q: Is there a map I can download to preview everything?
A: I’m working on it. I don’t know when it’ll be finished though. For now visit plot -1;2 on Allura to see a good portion of the items.

Introduction to Role-Play

NEWS:
1.3 Update! This time around we’ve added around 50 more wall hangings, including a fireplace, curtains, barrels and more. Also comes a new era in custom weapons!

1.8, another small update! More swords, bows & axes

New and improved Mash-Up pack, combines my pack GearPlus (also available for download) with other compatible packs including ItemBound, Transmobifier and Additional Elytra

New Glowing Textures!!

![unknown|451x381]

Bump! Condensed the crafting guide & re-updated the pack.

I am trying to get the weapons in a single player world but I have no clue what commands I’m supposed to use, I feel like I’ve tried everything but I’m kind of a noob when it comes to commands.

Check out the command generator below, there are other generators on there as well. make sure to include the lore you need on the item to get some of these textures. This is what i use, i dont have time to memerize them all either lol
https://minecraftcommand.science/tool-generator