Must have commands

/local - for local chat, really useful.
/farm - yes, we want it back… please?
/ignore - ‘‘but we have it already’’… yeah, but it didn’t work last time I used it.
/claim use allow - or something similar for claims, to let generally everybody interact with doors/buttons/levers and can trade with villagers, but cant access chests, can harm only hostile mobs, and cant ride your horses/other.

Thanks team! We know you are doing your best <3

think /farm is in development by the owner and /local collides with another plugin but i would support this global and private is getting annoying

/Local is planned for the future. Just not a priority right now since we have party chat.
/Farm, like Syl said, is in development.
/Ignore does indeed not work. It’s clashing between two chat plugins. It’s on the list of things needing a fix.

We are unable to split up trust permissions anymore than they are already set. These are the main three:
/Trust Gives another player permission to edit in your claim.
/AccessTrust Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, and beds.
/ContainerTrust Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, crafting gear, containers, and animals.

In your situation I would make your villager/animal region a sub claim, set permission to ‘/containertrust public’ and simply not place any containers there.