Maruba Full List

Full list of all topics, episodes and plots belonging to Maruba.

Lore Topics

[Nation] Maruba - Main Faction Page (currently a mix of all topics I will split up at later date).

[Geography] Nedewis Mountains - A page explaining the in-world geography of the northernmost ridge of the Red Mountains, the Nedewis mountain chain, to be updated!

[Politics] Maruban Politics - A page showcasing the political web of Maruba, from The Council to the foreign relations to the Empire of Ebongrasp.

[Architecture] Maruban Architecture - A post showcasing the ingame builds of Maruban and what they are in terms of the lore. VERY VERY WIP as it too must be made first :stuck_out_tongue:
Other topics to adress include [Politics], [Diplomacy], [Extensive History]…

Episodes

• Canon Episodes:

First Conctact Episodes:

[RP Episode] Sand and Ice - An RP episode describing the crew of the maruban ship The Cheap Carpenter as they travel to the shahdom of Kaveh to establish diplomatic connections, as part of Jarl Kovac’s diplomatic order. Finished.
[RP Episode] The Eagle and the Jarl - An RP episode describing the crew of the maruban ship Red Dawn as they travel to the Empire of Valkora to establish diplomatic connections, as part of Jarl Kovac’s diplomatic order. On their way they are faced with pirates… Finished.
[RP Episode] The Great Tournament - The hoped beginnings of the Northern Alliance and the first time since the uprising that Valdemar sets foot in his old home country. Finished.

In Depth Episodes.

[RP Episode] Tales of the Town: The Order - WIP

• Non-canon episodes:

None to date!

Plots

All plots belonging to Maruba

Longitude 172:
56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66

Longitude 173:
56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66

Longitude 174:
56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65

Longitude 175:
57, 58, 59, 60, 62, 63

Longitude 176:

Total Controlled land (kingan metric system):
8,775 km^2

This topic was created by inspiration of a wise man:

I did this so all my stuff is in one place, which makes it easier for me to track my lore and development, other people to do the same and staff to asses my progress. This will be updated as anything new is added.
-@ProfessorPekka