Making my return

Hello again everyone!

Yes, it is me, some of you may not recognise me (TLDR, names Siilvarra, or Siil for short, I run the build team, moderate and keep an eye on things in the forum RP) but after several months of gallivanting around Australia, I’m finally back to sitting in front of a computer.

I’m still in Australia, rather than back in the UK, so my usual logging on times will shift to those timezones (sorry euro people) but I’ll be around much more frequently to try and get stuff sorted.

And for those wondering, yes, it has been an amazing experience. I’ve skydived, snorkelled at the Great Barrier Reef, walked barefoot through the rainforests, went to a surf camp where I (attempted to) surf among other things. Besides the many dangerous things that can quite easily kill me if they wanted, Australia is a beautiful place.

Also, yes, I met @Claire88c . Turns out she’s rather nice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, its good to be back. :smile:

-Siil

P.S. I know you’re itching to take away my vacation tag on discord @Icalave, you can do it now. :stuck_out_tongue:

how many long-fanged poisonous snapping fish with spikes that make webs and can run on land did you barely escape from the first day?

You’ve been afk for a long time mate, server needs a revive, yo.

^ big time

^massive time

Also welcome back!

One, it was me.

also,

^
Agreed

Can I ask what colour your scales are?

Blonde, obviously.

Welcome back Siil

Me be an aussie boi too

SMOKO