Lights, Camera

…Action!

Hello! My name is Katleeen, and I would just like to properly introduce myself! I joined after I asked my friend @MysticalKairi if she could recommend a server to play on, and she said this one. So I joined, and I like it already! Other than spawning in a hell biome without any trees, I couldn’t have asked for a better start.

I have been playing Minecraft since 1.4.7, and i’ve gotten to be half decent at doing larger builds in creative with the help of Kairi. However I am completely hopeless at survival xD

And PvP? Forget it. I couldn’t hit a zombie that was sitting still right in front of me.

My real name is Emma, and I go to the same school as Kairi, where I am sophomore and she is a junior. I am 16 years old (I think, not sure. Couldn’t care less) We have the same intrests (tech and gaming), but I also spend a lot of time in the performing arts. Choir, instrumental music, acting, you get the gist. My favorite color is magenta, I have three cats, my favorite song is “kicking ass and taking names” by Simon Vilklund (PayDay 2 soundtrack) and I probably spend too much time on my laptop. But that laptop died so i’m using a little netbook I uhh… Liberated from my school. With permission. Lots of permission.

Well, I hope to see you all online!

• Emma

Hello and welcome to RoA.

Question: Did you ever play on WoA?

Thank you! No, I never did play on World of Atlas. But I do know that Kairi was devestated when it went down. Honest to god she changed a lot after that happened.

Welcome Emma!
Newbie advice: don’t talk badly about or brag about killing chickens, endermen, or villagers in public chat… some people like those an awful lot.

Haha duely noted!

Oh, hey Emma! Glad to see you’re enjoying the server so far :slight_smile:

:grinning: WELCOME :slightly_smiling_face:

welcome back both of you :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome! So glad to have you, hope we get to build together. :penguin:

Welcome mate! Glad to have you!

Hello there!

Welcome! :slight_smile: