End KeepInventory

Gotta agree with claire here… This is the exact reason economy exists. The end is too dangerous for you to go, so purchase the items you can get in the end by mining in the overworld. Im not sure why we should keep this gamerule on for the benefit of one bad internet :stuck_out_tongue:

*takes log of what holy just said for the day he lags out and unjustly dies in the end and looses his things to the void *

Ara, when holy dies, he goes to the armoury, and takes another set : p

Holy,

My internet is great from 6am - 4pm…but it goes to shit when i get home as it seems the entire building uses the availible bandwidth on my DSL type connection.

Its not one bad connection, there are a few of us with crap internet. (I rarely go to end as well)

Well you can, because you have shit to spare, what about someone who doesn’t?
If you don’t get affected if you loose your crap in the void because ‘‘you just get new gear’’, then why bother arguing this?

i dont have shit to spare…I’m not even wearing pants om Mxl right now.

Unless having 100,000 blocks of cobblestone means I am rich

Someone will trade cobble for nice armour. Someone… somewhere… not me tho.

I was replying to Holy if you didn’t notice the little icon there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

how much for all of it

You could just throw all your items into the void if you died, that makes it more hardcore ;p. That’s virtually the same as it being able to toggle it.

However I don’t think anyone would if they didn’t have to, just like Claire argued

Turning keepinventory off would be viable if the end were to reset every once in a while. (Yes I know there are enderman farms, but they are made in an hour or 2 nowadays anyway, and knowing the end will be reset one could salvage any valuables.)

Edit: except this wouldn’t help with ‘lag deaths’ of course