Ebongrasp Applications

Even more acception

Aaaaaaccepted!

I ain’t gonna lie, I was quite the murderer. I racked up kills over 500 on all three maps of WoA. I’m very much a “don’t piss me off or you will die” kind of guy. Ebongrasp is <3, but outside of that, I’ve got friends from other factions. Originally it was my “community and service”, where I would kill people with /pop on, remind them, and give them back their shit. :]

No holy, originally it was you being a dick killing from boredom and because you could, then when you got a heap of hate for it, you made the ‘‘community service’’ excuse.

To be fair, the habit of killing someone is quite addicting and difficult to control at first. I speak from experience. :stuck_out_tongue:

Who am I kidding, you’re right xD

I’m pretty much already in the faction, but here’s my application to make it official. :smile:

The name you want to be called in Chat- Cam

IGN- CamL01

How long have you played Minecraft for? - About 4 and a half years

How long have you been a part of the WoA community? - Around a year

Have you ever done roleplay before? - I’ve written plenty of RP lore but never got the chance to forum RP.

How much time would you theoretically devote to the server once it opens? - Depends on the time of year, but usually a minimum of maybe 4 hours a week.

Are you comfortable living in a close quarters village with others? - Yep :smiley:

Will you join Ebongrasp in Armed conflict, both against mobs and enemy players? - For the glory of the Raven!

Rate your PvP skills out of 10, and give a brief paragraph describing your favourite weapon and tactics - Gonna call it a 7, best with long/medium range archery, but ok with sword and shield.

Rate your building skills out of 10, and give a brief paragraph describing your favourite blocks and styles - Probably an 8 or so, I like a fairly realistic medieval fantasy style. I use a lot of stones, darker woods, and plants.

Rate your redstone/farming skills out of 10, and give a paragraph describing farms you can build proficiently- Eh, redstone skills are minimal. I can do simple stuff and follow a tutorial, but I usually go for looks rather than high-efficiency when I build farms.

Are you a previous member of the Old Ebongrasp? If so, how old? - Nope, had my own 1-man faction.

What do you aspire to achieve in Ebongrasp? - To have more opportunities to do bigger, better builds with other people, and to be in a faction with other members.

Age - 14 years of age
How long have you played Minecraft for? -
since the 1.4 update
How long have you been a part of the WoA community? -
I’ve been apart of the WoA community since two resets ago (Martyn’s Quit is included as a reset) so for about 1-2 years
Have you ever done roleplay before? -
Not really but it looks as though its fun although depending on the style i might break character every so often seeing as i like more modern and minimalist builds rather than medieval or dark ages style buildings.
How much time would you theoretically devote to the server once it opens?
I will be able to devote about 1.2 hours - 2.5 every day during the summer and about 1 hour every day during school.
Are you comfortable living in a close quarters village with others? -
Yes I am depending on the proximity of the others and the size of said village
Will you join Ebongrasp in Armed conflict, both against mobs and enemy players? -
Yes I will. If accepted I will fight and defend Ebongrasp TO THE DEATH
Rate your PvP skills out of 10, and give a brief paragraph describing your favourite weapon and tactics -
My pvp skills out of 10 are about a 7/10 - to a 8.5/10 depending on the lag. One of my favourite tactics is to swig a speed, and strength potion and then just attack with all my resources, preferably with a few totems of undying so I can extend the fight and my chances of winning.
Rate your building skills out of 10, and give a brief paragraph describing your favourite blocks and styles -
My building skills out of 10 are about a 7.5/10 seeing as I can build but I need inspiration and time. My current favourite style of buildings is a Tony Stark/Frank Lloyd Wright style mansion with all white and gray walls with dark oak floors and tons of curvature with little to no edges.
Rate your redstone/farming skills out of 10, and give a paragraph describing farms you can build proficiently -
My redstone skills are about a 6/10 seeing as I can’t really make decent things on my own and I need a video explaining them in detail and showing how to build them BUT I am proficient enough to take a look at a machine and see what’s wrong. I can build; an automatic wheat/carrot/potato/beatroot farm, an extremely effective lag machine, and a flying slimeblock airship.
What do you aspire to achieve in Ebongrasp? -
Greatness of the highest quality.

What the hell, this thread makes me feel old. Although I’m only 17. xD

IGN - Pyrotheum

Age - 17

How long have you played Minecraft for? . Since October 2011.

How long have you been a part of the WoA community? - I was part of WoA’s community for about 7 months before the server was shut down.

Have you ever done roleplay before? - Yes, I used to do a lot of roleplay on a small survival server, which unfortunatly shutdown a while ago.

How much time would you theoretically devote to the server once it opens? - A lot, I play a lot, so atleast several hours a day.

Are you comfortable living in a close quarters village with others? - Yeah that’s fine, I like living near other people to see what they’re up to.

Will you join Ebongrasp in Armed conflict, both against mobs and enemy players? - Yes, I will support Ebongrasp anytime it’s needed.

Rate your PvP skills out of 10, and give a brief paragraph describing your favourite weapon and tactics - Pre 1.9 PvP about 8/10, 1.9+ PvP about 7.5/10

Rate your building skills out of 10, and give a brief paragraph describing your favourite blocks and styles - 8.5/10, I’m a builder on several servers, and used to be part of the WoA Build team. I mostly build in Medieval and rustic styles.

Rate your redstone/farming skills out of 10, and give a paragraph describing farms you can build proficiently - 6.5/10, I know the basic stuff, and learned a few tricks over the years.

Are you a previous member of the Old Ebongrasp? If so, how old? - No.

What do you aspire to achieve in Ebongrasp? - Being a part of the crew, helping Ebongrasp to grow, in playercount and kingdom size.

The name you want to be called in Chat (Mine being Holy) - Spryth

Formerly known as Emmit/Emmit_

IGN - Spryth_

Age - 17

How long have you played Minecraft for? Since Beta 1.7, can’t remember the date though. I do recall pistons being added to the game though.

How long have you been a part of the WoA community? - Since the December of 2016

Have you ever done roleplay before? -Nope

How much time would you theoretically devote to the server once it opens? - well, more than I should. Probably around 10+ hours a week. It could be a lot more but won’t be much less.

Are you comfortable living in a close quarters village with other people? - No, not at all, I like sharing stuff. I see it this way, if you get into Ebon, you have my trust.

Will you join Ebongrasp in Armed conflict, both against mobs and enemy players? - Obviously

Rate your PvP skills out of 10, and give a brief paragraph describing your favourite weapon and tactics - 6. I’m not very good, bit I can hold my own. I like the sword, a flint 'n steel(suppose that’s only needed when I have no fire aspect) some pots.

Rate your building skills out of 10, and give a brief paragraph describing your favourite blocks and styles - 4. I’m not very good. Although I’m a master at copying so if there’s a example I’ll be good.

Rate your redstone/farming skills out of 10, and give a paragraph describing farms you can build proficiently - 8,5. I love farms, I’m making one most of the time.

Are you a previous member of the Old Ebongrasp? If so, how old? -Aye. Since January? Not sure

What do you aspire to achieve in Ebongrasp? Have fun with friends, talk to ppl. Help ebongrasp get some farms :wink:

My phone is so hot it’s gonna turn off soon…
So the answers are kind of short.

Accepted.

Accepted!

The name you want to be called in Chat (Mine being Holy)
Ariovistas or Ario. Ari reminds me of that one League of Legends character.

IGN
Ariovistas

How long have you played Minecraft for? .
Since 2011

How long have you been a part of the WoA community?
About a week or so?

Have you ever done roleplay before?
Some, never seriously in a minecraft setting.

How much time would you theoretically devote to the server once it opens?
I can’t promise anything, really.

Are you comfortable living in a close quarters village with others?
If necessary. I’m rather fond of hilltop redoubts in the middle of nowhere, though.

Will you join Ebongrasp in Armed conflict, both against mobs and enemy players
If you ask me if I can click to swing my sword, certainly. Don’t expect any feats of martial excellence from me however.

Rate your PvP skills out of 10, and give a brief paragraph describing your favourite weapon and tactics

1. I’ve not done survival or pvp in a couple of years, so I’m about as empty a sheet as you can get.

Rate your building skills out of 10, and give a brief paragraph describing your favourite blocks and styles
7.5. I’m a decent enough builder, particularly liking baroque and gothic medieval stuff. With spikes. My favourite blocks are stone brick, normal brick, and dark oak (log and plank)

Rate your redstone/farming skills out of 10, and give a paragraph describing farms you can build proficiently
That’ll be a solid 1. No skill whatsoever. I might be able to learn it, though.

Are you a previous member of the Old Ebongrasp? If so, how old?
Nope.

What do you aspire to achieve in Ebongrasp?
To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women!
Also, castle-building.

i created it, will u let me in feelsgood