Crusader Kings II succession game

Greetings, fellow lords and ladies!

It has come to the attention of Siilvarra and myself that many of us here are avid players of Crusader Kings II. For those who don’t know it: it’s a game about simulating a medieval dynasty. You’ve probably seen me ramble about this at some point if you’re on our discord. If not, you haven’t, and you really should join. Anyways.

Our idea was to host a succession game. This goes as follows: we will play as a continuous dynasty, a succession of Ck2 characters. Each of us will play their character from inheriting to death or abdication, and then pass the savegame file on to the next player in the list. This topic is meant for registering yourself for this succession game if you are interested.

Before we start, however, there are a few things we’ll need to know from each of you. Please register yourself mentioning at least the following:

1. Your name
  2. What DLCs do you have? We will go with the lowest common denominator, i.e. only play with those DLCs that everyone has.
  3. The area where you’d like to start, so that we can consider the most common preference in selecting a starting character.

With regards,
Lord Ario of Vistas.

I’m in.

I’ll let you know what my dlcs are when I can next log into steam. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for areas, I’m gonna suggest for the first one to stay in Europe as a Catholic. Keep it simple for the first run, also 1066, the games a little unbalanced in the earlier timeline dates. :stuck_out_tongue:

Otherwise, I’m cool with this. We can do a custom dynasty too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Bro, ive had by throne pass from and to 5 different rulers at some point who all died one after the other in around a few months due to plague.

I would recommend a legit game of CK2 without the sucession thing complicating things further, as i think getting the same few people to play once and then again later a few days would be trouble enough considering timezone’s, busy schedules, and the lack of people here who play CK2 …

Your name: steam name?
What DLCs do you have?: Old gods, monks and stuff, and the reapers due
The area where you’d like to start: Denmark woop woop