[CANON] [RP Episode] Dark is Fate

I see you still have good taste then." Felix lost interest in the swords. He had seen them before, usually covered in blood and brains. “After we find me a weapon, do you have any food? I haven’t eaten in awhile, and eventually, that other…person runs out of patience.”

“We literally passed like a hundred vendors outside…here, take these silver rubles.” Vadim counted out a handful of coins and put them into Felix’s hand. “That should buy you food for a couple of days, supplies, and lodging for the night.”

“Thanks. I’ll be right back.” Felix vanished out the door. An angry shout could be heard, followed by a muffled thud. Trotting out to see what was going on, Vadim found the guard nursing a broken nose, and cursing in a manner most dreadful. Felix was no where to be seen.

“Eyy Felix, you forgot swords!” Vadim called after his friend, but he was already lost in the crowd.
He then noticed the guard crumpled against the wall. Pizdec! What do I pay you for?” Vadim pulled the soldier to his feet with a concerned look on his face. Then he pushed him away, towards the street. “Go to the infirmary and get that fixed. I’ll get someone to stand guard…”

Why was Felix acting this way? Vadim thought about it. He had to figure out what was wrong with his friend, but the tournament preparations were more pressing. Another time…

@staff topic can be closed