Anarchy 1.14 Launch!

Hello all, I’ve got some good news! Anarchy has been updated to 1.14, and it’s releasing tomorrow!

That’s right, you’ll finally get to murder each other with crossbows!

The sever will go live at 2pm CST, on the 28th of July (see below for a countdown link)
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20190728T14&p0=4862&msg=Anarchy+Launch&font=slab

Just like last time, you’ll be let into a 1.14 world with no rules, and no protections, and this time much smaller (6kx6k) to force everyone much closer together. See below for a reminder of all useful information.

What do I need to know?
Anarchy is largely vanilla. The most notable exception being that you will still have access to parties (same commands as usual) and will still have access to party homes, party chat, etc. It will be a regular MC terrain gen.

THERE WILL BE NO RANKS Everyone is on a level playing field, so that means only one home each (plus the party home) However, rank titles can still be used.

Rules
Griefing, PvP, Looting and death-traps are all allowed, you can fight as dirty as you like as long as you fight fair.

• Regular chat rules still apply
  • Regular respect rules still apply
  • No hacking/cheating/modifications/xray these rules are still the case. We want it to remain fair.
  • No traps that leave people unable to type/require mod intervention to get them out. (I.e. trapping them in nether portals)

Reset?
Anarchy is designed to give something new for our playerbase to do while we work on the survival reset. No progress will be carried over to Anarchy from either new or old survivals. It is completely stand-alone. It will be reset with every major patch to give players room to play with new features while we update.